I stood up,swept the sand off and looked into the distance.I saw a ray of sunlight and smiled.But as I looked closer,I realised something.I found that I was staring back at my fears.My hopes.My dreams.And now,I am ready to face all the fears with hope.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Greediness-friend or foe?

Life-is it just a game where danger lurks and where one will never find happiness that lasts?Is life simply just a dark twisted game?We break down,we break up,we go round,we climb up and we fall down.When will we ever last?People are greedy,and that's for sure.When you earn $1000,don't you simply want more?These days,where in the world can we find people who are innocent and lively,content with what they have?It's true.When people have one thing,they want another.
Here's what I think:Greediness is human nature.However,to prevent ourselves from being reduced to nothing,let's be content with what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment